Chetan Kapur Supports A Variety Of Charities Through Volunteer Work And/Or Donations
In spite of working 14-20 hour days throughout college and his career, Chetan Kapur has always made time to contribute to his philanthropic pursuits.
Chetan Kapur supports the following charities: Unicef ( http://www.unicef.org ), Hope Worldwide ( http://www.hopeww.org ), Red Cross ( http://www.redcross.org ), Habitat For Humanity ( http://www.habitat.org) and Action Against Hunger
( http://www.actionagainsthunger.org ).
Chetan Kapur Supports The Following Charities Through Volunteer Work And/Or Donations:
- Unicef – ( http://www.unicef.org ) – Unicef works to help overcome the obstacles that poverty, violence, disease and discrimination place in a child’s path to a successful life. Unicef advocates for measures to give children the best possible start in life, focusing on promoting education for girls, obtaining immunization for all children, preventing the spread of HIV/AIDS and other contagious diseases, and to provide a safe haven for children during emergencies.
- Hope Worldwide - ( http://www.hopeww.org ) – Hope Worldwide is an international charity that works to bring hope and change to the world’s most poor, sick and suffering individuals. Their work goes to provide sustainable, high-impact, community-based services to the poor and needy.
- Red Cross – (http://www.redcross.org) – Internationally, the Red Cross offers neutral humanitarian care to victims of war, as well as aid to victims of natural disasters. Their general mission is to relieve and prevent suffering. The American Red Cross is the United States’ leading and primary emergency response organization.
- Habitat For Humanity – (http://habitat.org) – Habitat For Humanity is an international housing ministry that aims to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness throughout the world. They invite people from all areas, races, ages, and religions to come together and build houses in partnership with the families in need.
- Action Against Hunger – ( http://www.actionagainsthunger.org ) – Action Against Hunger is an international humanitarian organization with a stated mission to end world hunger. They work to conceive and carry out innovative lifesaving programs in nutrition, food security and livelihoods, helping some of the most vulnerable communities around the world regain nutritional self-sufficiency.
Chetan Kapur is proud to support these charities and the important work done by each organization.